Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hard week

I haven't posted much this week just because of all that has happened. It's been stressful, and it's time I admitted it. I have a test this week in Physics, and the best part about it, is the fact that I most likely got a higher score then the last. Which is exciting, and I know I worked hard, but at the same time somethings wrong. I can feel it. Even if I feel like there is something wrong, I know I can't give in to what ever it is. I know I have a stressful week ahead of me, due to working out of town, a Chemistry test, a Final Project Proposal, and a Statistics Lab. It should be interesting to see how well that I can do each. I don't doubt that things are hard, but they are all possible. I know my limits, I know what I can do, and I know a few things that should help. I.E. going back to playing my instruments, and getting time in for myself. I know I can do this. I'm determined to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment