Tuesday, October 18, 2011

After....

So it's been a few days, and I'm still happy, and my thoughts are clean. And the difference is??? Getting stabilized on the med again. But I still have the anxiety being high. I guess that is what I need to try and address, and find something that works. The only question is do I try a different med, or do I try a different relaxation technique? Honestly I like trying different things better than meds, for more than one reason.

As far as the source of the anxiety, most likely its several things. Work, school, finances, pdocs, Psyc testing, and .... who knows what else... So how to deal with all this... not sure...

Ideas
Add more music practice
Add more exercise (3 times a week)
Add a stable work schedule, but then it's find a job stress
Add more therapy sessions.... oh wait with what time

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. I have an excuse for about anything. Then what's my excuse for not adding something that could help.... I guess I don't have an excuse except for the time factor. But over the past week, I  think I have time to add something to help me with the anxiety level.

It's time to not make an excuse for helping my anxiety level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment