Thursday, October 6, 2011

Need sleep, or falling asleep

I'm so tired right now but I have two labs today starting at 11am. All I want to do is sleep right now, and I know that is a symptom of depression, meaning its impacting my life. And I don't know what I can do without changing meds. Or am I just making excuses? It all comes back from the Yoda quote. "Do or Do Not, there is no try" I'm attempting to stay awake but some of the time not succeeding. But there is nothing I can do about that one.

Today though I need to make more progress with studies then I did yesterday. It's a priority to me, and it always has been. But lately everything has been affected. All I can hope for is to steadily improve, and try not to fall asleep. I thought music would help, but it hasn't yet. GRR. I need to study, but I'm not sure I really want to either. What more can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment