Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time to Get Priorities Straight

For the longest time I have not really wanted to improve my life, and since there is a stalemate in my treatment it's time to really start improving. And the first thing is to get my priorities straight, and to the point where I can actually want to improve my life.

In no particular order
Getting up on time, on the first alarm
Not watching so much media
Not being on the computer for as long, if not doing homework
Start and continue working out 3 times a week
Working on my talents

At this time I'm choosing to get up on time. The last three days I got up either 20 minutes before I had to leave the house, or 10 minutes before class starts. Both not good. I can remember times in high school where I would us an actual alarm and that seemed to work, which means no more phone alarm. Besides I ignore it way to much when it does go off.

Right now I"m scared to try this, I'm finding more excuses to not do this, and the excuses have to stop, I can't keep on this path of finding reasons not to do something. I need good reasons to do things, and to do them.

As Yoda Says,   "Do or Do Not. There is no try" And I'll add, Many excuses are there, but there's only one way to do. I will do that one first, and then add more in as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment