Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

This morning I got up late.... and by late I mean 45 minutes before my second class. I just didn't want to get up. My alarm went off this morning at 6am but that didn't happen. I set several alarms, and right now I don't know what will get me out of bed. I know that I have things to do but, I'm not really wanting to do it.

Will positive reinforcement help??? Every time that I get up at the first alarm on a school day (without work) I will get to put $0.10 into a jar to by some sort of treat from a yogurt place. Ya that should work. We will see.

If I fail to get up like I did today, and feel like I need to be punished then $0.20 will be taken from the jar. If for some reason si happens then everything in the jar will be removed. If there is nothing to take from the jar then, 25 crunches will be done or until the thinking starts to change. If for some reason punishment is given then the amount to put put in the jar will decrease to $0.05 and decrease there after.

No comments:

Post a Comment