Friday, December 9, 2011

Psych Evaluation done

In order to receive some help I had to have a Psych Evaluation done, and I found out somethings that is interesting. I have a Reading Disorder, but when under a stimulant medicaition for ADHD, the reading disorder goes away. If I took this med when I have to read a lot, I wonder if it would help me to gain more out of my classes.

On another note, my head is in a fog today. It's at least not suggesting sui planning. Which is good, but it's very hard to deal with. It makes me tired, and my head hurts a lot. I'm scared for next week. I'm afraid of the voices returning and suggesting sui. I'm so scared right now. I need to be writing a paper but I'm not getting anything done on it, at all. I still have lunch time to write it, but I'm not sure if I'll have my head back or not. It's very hard to even think right now. I hate this, I really do. SI seems like the only way out, but it's not the best way, that's for sure. There has to be another way to get my mind back. But what is that way???

No comments:

Post a Comment