Thursday, December 1, 2011

TOO much to do

Assignments to do:
Final Project on Improving Safety Plans for those who are Suicidal
Final Project on a Statistics problem (of my choice)
Lab 4 for Statistics
Homework 12 for Physics
Owl homework that is optional, and extra credit to prep for final exam
Stats homework due Monday
Owl homework Required Due Friday at 9am

I sure hope that's it. I do have a final today but I don't have to do well on it, so I really don't care to study for it. What I get wont change my grade at all. The hardest part is feeling like you need to harm yourself because of fear. I'm constantly afraid of another anxiety attack (one did happen after 10 months... grr) and my head is not liking me. I have so much to do, and no real will to do it. This just sucks. If I make it through this, I'll be kind of happy. Why Kind of... just because then I'll have 3 weeks to do nothing, and maybe job hunt (again). And the real question is will I get much done? Got to do Owl homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment