Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Diagnosis.... is it right?

So what does this mean?
So I just took this ADHD little test, and this is what it gave me....
And so this makes me wonder, what if this has gone undiagnosed because the depression was the symptoms. and What if something else is really going on, that could help me more? 
Questions, Questions.... I just wish I had an answer... but since I don't, I"ll just leave this thinking here. And pick it back up after finals. 
Okay, I'm not ready to leave this just quite yet. 

The real question is do I want my life to change, for the better. I've been avoiding this for several months, and now, I still want to avoid it, but it's not healthy. And I do want to get of the meds, or do I?  There are things I need to figure out, but right now is not the time to even think about this..... oh wait, I'm obsessing again. There is something more that meets the eye, and I"m not pinpointing it just quite yet. I know something has been wrong, I didn't know what to call it at first, so I called it from an example, then I obsessed about it. 

What is the answer? Is this really depression, or is this a picture of my imagination that started this, and then I obsessed about it for years. 

I found a website... http://helpguide.org/mental/adhd_add_adult_symptoms.htm
I'll have to look at this more later, and type more in... tomorrow after finals.

ADHD is likely, but could it be the right diagnosis, and the depression and anxiety issues are just symptoms of the ADHD? Could be, but I'll have to leave this here. For now. And come back to the website tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment